10/10 for customer service and the end result!
Shane at Art Trim did a terrific job of re-upholstering my Land Cruiser front seats and at a great price, certainly beats replacing the seats.
Art Trim Upholstery Sydney
If your in need of motor trimming or upholstery visit Art Trim, we take on all jobs big and small. Feel free to contact us for a free quote
Art Trim Upholstery Sydney
Fabulous finish on goods and fast turn around time – thanks Art.
The team at art trim went above and beyond to supply and install me a tonneau cover for my truck after a close call from being fined for no cover
The team there were so professional and accommodating to fit me in to save me getting a fine for a uncovered load again
Refurbished door cards and trimmed my Kombi’s doors & wall panels. Awesome job.
Thanks Shane, Dualcab next.
Re trimmed my steering wheel and fixed my roof lining. very impressed with how it turned out, looks good as new.
Have used art trim twice and his work is second to none. A pleasure to do business with. Ian M.
Ford xc coupe seats new foam shaped heated seat pads fitted upholstered in leather awesome job thanks Shane
Shane from art trim has done all the work on my boat including Bimini covers,clears and re upholstering the leather lounges, all of the work was outstanding and very reasonably priced.. I highly recommend art trim Australia for all upholstery and trimming needs..
Good locally run business specialising in all type of upholstery. Friendly staff. Fast service.
Recently visited for a quote on a job, result was at a good price. Finished product came out better than expected, now a regular client. Would recommend to anyone A+++
BEST UPHOLSTERY REPAIR SERVICES IN SUTHERLAND SHIREYour Car, boat and furniture are really precious and should be left in safe hands with workmanship to meet your expectations. Designing upholstery with the right measurement and perfect fit, completing the job on time and at the price quoted. Here are few things to look into when selecting an upholsterer:
- Check the specialisation:Anyone can say they know how to upholster an item, however we are constantly having to recover items that a sub standard upholsterer/handyman has had a go at. We expect nothing but the best from our workmanship when working on a customers job, and as a customer you should expect nothing but the best when paying your money for a service. Its always a good idea to ask your upholsterer what qualifications they hold, how long they have been in the trade and what types of works they specialise in.
- Do a small background check:Designing a perfect upholstery needs years of practise and experience. Ensure to ask your upholsterers how much experience they have and what type of upholstery or trimming service’s he is experienced in.
- Ask for the portfolio: Before assigning any upholstery or motor trimming works, ask the upholsterery to show his work so that you can see the previous work of the profession and understand his working style. By having a glance at the portfolio, you will also have a rough idea whether the professional will meet your preferences or not. Its also a good idea to take a look around their workshop at completed jobs, rather than photos, a lot of people only show you they photos of the good jobs, or sometimes even photos of jobs that they didn’t undertake.
- Research:Research and check the review of your upholstery company online and ask a few of their ex-clients to share how their experience was with the professional.
- Experience of more than a decade
- Eye to details
- Complete projects on time
- Professional and approachable team
- Perfection with diversity across the whole industry
- Small family run company that treats every customer as equals