10/10 for customer service and the end result!
Shane at Art Trim did a terrific job of re-upholstering my Land Cruiser front seats and at a great price, certainly beats replacing the seats.
Art Trim Upholstery Sydney
If your in need of motor trimming or upholstery visit Art Trim, we take on all jobs big and small. Feel free to contact us for a free quote
Art Trim Upholstery Sydney
Fabulous finish on goods and fast turn around time – thanks Art.
The team at art trim went above and beyond to supply and install me a tonneau cover for my truck after a close call from being fined for no cover
The team there were so professional and accommodating to fit me in to save me getting a fine for a uncovered load again
Refurbished door cards and trimmed my Kombi’s doors & wall panels. Awesome job.
Thanks Shane, Dualcab next.
Re trimmed my steering wheel and fixed my roof lining. very impressed with how it turned out, looks good as new.
Have used art trim twice and his work is second to none. A pleasure to do business with. Ian M.
Ford xc coupe seats new foam shaped heated seat pads fitted upholstered in leather awesome job thanks Shane
Shane from art trim has done all the work on my boat including Bimini covers,clears and re upholstering the leather lounges, all of the work was outstanding and very reasonably priced.. I highly recommend art trim Australia for all upholstery and trimming needs..
Good locally run business specialising in all type of upholstery. Friendly staff. Fast service.
Recently visited for a quote on a job, result was at a good price. Finished product came out better than expected, now a regular client. Would recommend to anyone A+++
TOP QUALITY MARINE UPHOLSTERY IN SUTHERLAND SHIRE
Marine Upholstery Experts in Sutherland ShireSeeking the help of experts for your marine upholstery? Art Trim Australia provides the best marine upholstery services in Sutherland Shire. Marine Upholstery is a completely different process than other upholstery processes. To protect your boat trim from sun and salt and rain, Marine Upholstery is important. Our team of professional upholsterers are experienced and can complete the work with utmost precision and accuracy.
Benefits of Marine UpholsteryMany people tend to ignore the benefits of marine upholstery and end up damaging their marine components. Here is what you need to about marine upholstery:
- Marine Upholstery adds comfort to the experience when you are boating, it also protects your boat interior against everything. When your boat is not in use, it has to undergo so many weather changes from sunny to rain and molds and dust. It is always a wise decision to have a boat cover to protect your interior. You must always select a quality material that is UV stabilised and water-resistant.
- Upgrading your marine upholstery makes your boat interior like new, it adds comfort and style to your asset. Protective covers It will also add longevity to your trim and protect the seats and interior from different weather conditions.
- Marine Vinyl fabrics are exceptionally reliable when it comes to marine upholstery. They are designed to withstand the harshest of weather conditions so are the recommended choice when it comes to choosing your finish.
Marine Upholstery Tips
- Use Marine Upholstery Vinyl’s when recovering your boat seats and trims. It will protect the seats from UV rays and sun exposure. Ensure the quality of marine upholstery material is mildew resistant and sulfide stain resistant.
- To add some protection against water, you can opt to liquid sealing the vinyl. This is also a cost-effective option.
- For an extra barrier between your foam cushions and water you can try using a single top stitch. This is not 100 percent fool proof but can be useful to an extent, it adds strength to the seams as well as keeps them tight to prevent water penetration in the seams.
- Never forget to put a boat cover on your boat seats during rain and storm.
- Do not use stitched designs on the seat faces to minimise the chance of water entering in through the stitches. If you want a fluted look there are a range of heat pressed marine vinyl’s that give the look without the needle holes in the vinyl.